Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain RssHQ.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
16,252
Hello,

Please appraise:

RssHQ.com

(Really Simple Syndication)


RSS is a format for syndicating news and the content of news-like sites,
including major news sites like Wired, news-oriented community sites like
Slashdot, and personal weblogs. Yahoo just added it to their My Yahoo!
pages.

If you type in "rss" (no quotes) at google there are numerous refrences explaining this better.


Thank you,kp
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Does it stands for something except RSS Head Quarters?
 
0
•••
Hi,

Yes it applies to:

(Really Simple Syndication)

RSS is a format for syndicating news and the content of news-like sites,
including major news sites like Wired, news-oriented community sites like
Slashdot, and personal weblogs. Yahoo just added it to their My Yahoo!
pages.

If you type in "rss" (no quotes) at google there are numerous refrences explaining this better.

Thank you,kp
 
Last edited:
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
No, he means, would "RSSHQ" as one term mean anything other than the assumed "Really Simple Syndication Headquarters" as in does "HQ" have some sort of other meaning?
 
0
•••
The Equivocate said:
No, he means, would "RSSHQ" as one term mean anything other than the assumed "Really Simple Syndication Headquarters" as in does "HQ" have some sort of other meaning?
Yes, exactly
 
0
•••
Sorry, I didnt understand.

Not that I know of, when I reg'd it HeadQuarters was what I was thinking.

kp
 
0
•••
reg fee
 
0
•••
I am against abreviations in domain names, although HQ is well know for HeadQuarters I would say Reg fee
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back