RSS Script

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Burtman

Established Member
Impact
0
I need a script to read RSS News Feeds into my main page with Title and the small Blurb that goes with the story. Can anyone recommend a good little script? I have been all over hot scripts looking for one.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
0
•••
I use one called feedforall or freefeed .com real simple, I use it to keep current articles for my visitors
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back