Dynadot

RSS Feeding Your Wordpress Blog With Content..Without Writing A Single Post!

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I wrote this post on my blog today

http://predictingtrends.com/rss-fee...tentwithout-writing-a-single-post/2007/02/22/

“Have you ever wanted to automatically post to your Wordpress blog from an RSS, ATOM, or other XML feed? Have you wanted to preserve categories, give proper author attribution, do find and replace, caching, and publish excerpts or full feeds? If you want to republish or aggregate online feeds, then this plugin is for you.”

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for sharing, I was looking for that.

Repd!

•••
Thanks...i was looking for this one,rep added.

•••
Does this work if you use the free wordpress or do you have to have the paid upgrade? Thanks

•••
Seems to be a great plugin, but it was suspended because of spammers. Does anyone have the zip file so I can try it?

Thank you

•••
I have copies of a couple of versions of it

PM an e-mail addy and I will send them to you.

Cheers.

•••
twoprime4you said:
Does this work if you use the free wordpress or do you have to have the paid upgrade? Thanks

You will need to install wordpress on your own hosting account. Wordpress is free. It will not work with your hosted blog at wordpress.com.

•••
Has anybody had any luck doing this?

I'm using FeedWordpress and when I try to syndicate, I get this error.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/refiweb/public_html/wp-admin/admin-header.php:16) in /home/refiweb/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 1219

I tried applying it on two different hosts, same result.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back