Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

RSS Feed Placement Help...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Richieboy67

Account Suspended
Impact
6
In one of my stores http://www.anonlinemall.com/ I have been trying some different things with rss. I kind of cheated to get feeds displaying on my site and I used one of those copy/paste rss conversion sites. It worked ok for some time but now there site is down and so are my feeds....

I am looking for a simple way to add feeds to a php page. Is there a simple way to do this so I would be able to change feeds often????

Thanks...
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Yeah, I know all about this. I am looking for a simple way that will allow me to easily add feeds on a daily basis.....

Perhaps I should just take the plunge and code these feeds in perm...


Thanks for the links...
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back