Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain rq3.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyates

Established Member
Impact
1
I owned this domain about a year ago and let it go through my fingers before realizing how much domains would be worth. Because I'm a glutten for punishment, just wondering how much this three-letter domain would be worth now?

Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Thanks, I dont feel so bad now, I wont miss $85..
 
0
•••
I'll buy it for $85.

I wouldn't go by that website AT ALL. It's worth more than $85.
 
0
•••
i wouldnt trust anything thats trying to tell you what a domain is worth... most likely they are going to be looking for it later and try to get it as cheap as they can!
 
0
•••
0xide said:
i wouldnt trust anything thats trying to tell you what a domain is worth... most likely they are going to be looking for it later and try to get it as cheap as they can!

I know, it's a good idea building that 3character domain to have people undervalue their domains... haha
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back