Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain ROYKO.com Created in 1999

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

armstrongdomains

Established Member
Impact
0
Just won in auction @ godaddy. Liked it as its a nice short, aged pronouncable and one of my action plans is to develop a short pronouncable in the next few months (into what I dunno yet!) when I get time.

Any appraisals on values etc?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I really like it! I would say mid to high $XXX.
 
0
•••
I like it, I am not sure on current market value. I believe that is a name worth holding onto, & figure you could make some nice money years down the road.

Shig, what is your basis for saying mid to high xxx on this domain? I am just trying to understand your line of thinking.
 
0
•••
Very brandable last name. I agree though it may take a little time.
Think it would sell to small to medium sized business.
 
0
•••
low xx to everyone but a enduser as its just a made up name but it is brandable and pronouncable ( but so are alot of names).Someone with that last name might pay mid xx but I do not think anyone else would.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
I agree - you guys made me research again and the last name isn't as popular as I first thought. Most google results are for the same guy Mike Royco... Try selling it to Mike. Rep added to usa666 (despite his name... lol) and Smartphone
 
0
•••
Nice grab, I was bidding on that one too. :hehe:
 
0
•••
It is still a good name IMHO. As far as my username I would like to get it changed but do not have enough NP$ to do it atm. That is going to be my first big purchase here!

I picked was not thinking in the long term when I used the name usa666.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back