Increment: $1+
BIN: $25
Ends: 48 hours after the last bid or BIN

Payment:
Paypal

:)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
the bin was added AFTER the auction had started. when I posted the first bid, there was NO BIN!! Not sure if it adheres to forum rules ...

UPDATE: Nevermind...apparently, the BIN mod policy was recently updated:
  1. (effective: 12/17/2014) - a BIN (buy it now) price may now be added at any time during an auction.

Last edited:
•••
UPDATE: Nevermind...apparently, the BIN mid policy was recently updated:
  1. (effective: 12/17/2014) - a BIN (buy it now) price may now be added at any time during an auction.
That would be disappointing.

•••
@forge
The issue with this new policy is that bidders don't get notifications when the OT is modified and a BIN is added. Therefore, a bidder who's away will have no clue as to when the thread was updated...thereby giving undue advantage to members who just happen to check out the thread casually. A bit unfair to early bidders unless the system automatically sends out a notification to all participants when the OT is edited.

•••
the bin was added AFTER the auction had started. when I posted the first bid, there was NO BIN!! Not sure if it adheres to forum rules ...

UPDATE: Nevermind...apparently, the BIN mod policy was recently updated:

@alistair80. Please provide a link. I'd like to check that out. Thank you.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back