Domain Empire

top ROPA.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm brokering this domain under exclusive contract.

ROPA.com

Not just another CVCV.com domain. It means "clothes" in spanish. Back in 2008 Zappos bought clothes.com for $4,9M.
Offers in the 6 figures range.

registrar: Godaddy
Created: 1998
Expires: july 2016.

More info: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/ropacom-autoridad-y-liderazgo-jordi-gasull (in spanish)

Contact me only via PM or visit my Linkedin profile (see signature)
Payment via escrow.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Also petrol in Polish language cheers

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Ok
6 figures
Good luck !!
Hope you get 7-8 figures for this

Already received high 5 figure offers for this one. 6 figures is a fair and realistic price. Maybe you don't know that ROPA represents a huge industry for more than 500M in the world. Did you know that the richest man in the world, the owner of Inditex, made his fortune selling "ropa"?

•••
Already received high 5 figure offers for this one. 6 figures is a fair and realistic price. Maybe you don't know that ROPA represents a huge industry for more than 500M in the world. Did you know that the richest man in the world, the owner of Inditex, made his fortune selling "ropa"?
Sure
I havent denied anything you say.
Good luck and Best Wishes

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Attention:
A fake seller is auctioning this domain at @FlippaDomains.
I'm brokering this domain and I have the confirmation from real owner that he never put this name on auction.
Flippa team is working with real owner and I hope the listing will be deleted soon.

Red flags:

- It's a new member
- low BIN and low reserve.
- only paypal payment
- Fake seller is not answering any public comment or internal message.

I really don't know how it has been possible to list and verify a domain without bieng the actual owner.

DO NOT BID. Winner will never get the domain.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back