Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain RoomAccessories.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
446
Just snagged at auction. Your thoughts on this 6 years old domain?

Justin
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sounds like a real meaningful name.

What comes to my mind is a furniture store selling desks, tables, beds, something in that nature.

This is what came to my mind, the instant I saw the name, could be used for anther industry as well.

Could it conflict with roomaccessory

If I had a furniture store type of thing, I would give you like $500 - $750 or more for it.
 
0
•••
Nice snag! plural fits this name perfectly, very high development potential imo

as is $175 to $250 reseller- end user = $500 to $1,200 very possibly more
 
0
•••
Not for sure of number value, but you would make Frank Schilling proud with this domain grab. I can see the internet kiosk store in my mind now. Nice pick up in my opinion.
 
0
•••
Thanks guys, I love this pickup. Quite proud of it. I thought this is so easily developable and yes, the plural fits the domain better than the singular. We'll see what happens!

Justin
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back