Dynadot

domain romancr.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

I've had this account for the last 13 years but unfortunately due to life getting in the way have not been active in the last 8 or 9! I've been reading pretty much the whole time and registering the odd domain every once in a while. One I picked up nearly two years ago is:

romancr.com

A bit of history on the purchase - I have a history in software development and had begun working on mobile apps about a year before I registered the domain, buying with the intention of producing a dating app. However due to other commitments and life in general I unfortunately never got around to making anything of it.

The domain has been accepted by Brandpa with an estimated value of $3,490 as it is. Thankfully things have settled for me recently so I have time to work on my own projects now. I'd love to get some ideas on what you think it is worth in its current state, as well as estimates on it if I put some work into it. Suggestions on directions to take it in would also be appreciated!

Thanks and regards,

Harry.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like the name. Startups love such names specially when they don't have the budget to get the original name.
They find such names cool, creative and trendy to brand.

While it may take time, however, I believe anywhere between $3,000 - $5,000 is a sweet spot for such names.

•••
Thanks very much for the feedback - much appreciated.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back