Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain roguerafting.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

aptimass

Established Member
Impact
0
I picked this name up the other day, and now the owner is wanting it back. I figured it was nothing more than a nice traffic name that would make double the reg fee and not much more.

Upon closer inspection, there are a number of companies that sell rafting trips for between 500-650/per person. The bids on it are $4-$5 on Overture, and all of the top searches for rogue river rafting contain the word rogue in it. Anyway, I am wanting to get an appraisal before I sell it for less than it may be worth. Link pop is around 30, with a PR of 4.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well, according to your info, I would say high $xx wholesale, more for an end user. How much does the former owner want to pay?
 
0
•••
Thats a very strong name for a good niche market. The keywords in the names of the 1st few links at Google, ie "whitewaterwarehouse.com", upperklamath.org and"arrowheadadventures.com" *really* make this domain look good. $1,000 +/- to end user.
 
0
•••
high $xx try finding a end user
 
0
•••
500+ enduser sale definately
 
0
•••
Milk the owner for all hes got!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back