domain Rofflecakes.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

L3ET

Established Member
Impact
7
Rrofflecakes.com

Developed domain. It is a web proxy service unique in its kind.
Definition of Rofflecakes
Custom Web design (Design by me, coding in CSS + XHTML by a friend)
No advertising (Aside from joining ONE topsite)
No advertisements on the site (currently)
Currently getting 300+ uniques daily (Already received 390 today and counting)

What do you think of it?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Strangest name I have seen yet and there has been some weird ones. I imagine for the traffic and it's development mid $xx to maybe low $xxx.
 
0
•••
It's not as strange of a name as you would think. Rofflecakes is a common word used in online games and instant messengers. Thank you for your appraisal.

I would also like to add that it is #1 in Google when searching Rofflecakes and #3 when searching Roffle Cakes (behind Urban Dictionary)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Yeah, I was going to say... that is a pretty common word... Too bad I don't know anything on the value of web sites tho... I'll give you $50 for it! :)
 
0
•••
Thanks but no thanks. I just put ads on it today and have already made $2. Hopefully I can generate a little more revenue from this.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back