Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain RodHull.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Halobitt

Established Member
Impact
22
Any thought on value of this?

Anyone over a certain age in the UK will remember Rod Hull.
Eccentric but popular entertainer who died in 1999.

Also thought it might be a memorable name for a plumbing company from Hull.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Halobitt said:
Any thought on value of this?
Anyone over a certain age in the UK will remember Rod Hull.
Eccentric but popular entertainer who died in 1999.
.

Not sure of the potential value but I bet Emu.com would be worth a fair bit more :hehe: It may be a difficult one to get clicks with.

For those that don't know of him - http://www.answers.com/topic/rod-hull



.
 
0
•••
Wow - was it really 7 years ago when he died?

I used to have Grotbags autograph!

Andy
 
0
•••
Funny you should mention Grotbags.
I've been watching the Sopranos on dvd lately and
Tony's sister, Janice, reminded me of Grotbags (without the
green makeup of course).
I checked to see if Grotbags.com was taken (as we do :D), it was
so I checked RodHull and it was available, and badabing it was mine.

4am job that one.
 
0
•••
Theressomebodyatthedoor.com
Shutupyoubrats.com

Some 5 a.m. regs for someone ;)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back