Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

ROCK dot TV

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

deb

Established Member
Impact
4
Considering offers on ROCK dot TV :music:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Price range?
 
0
•••
What is the renewal fee?

Thanks
 
0
•••
0
•••
I think he wants around 10k :lol:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
We want a lot more than that %%-

renewal is 1500 i think?

crap I was thinking Rock as in a rock on the ground.. just hit me "Rock" as in Music.. now I understand the value..
 
0
•••
holy moly!

It may take a while but it will happen ;)

I think good .TVs are worth at least 10% of the .com value...but as you know everyone has their own ideas...its cheaper than owning & holding traditional real estate anyway :) a bit risky but its working so far...
 
0
•••
so how long have you 2 been a team?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back