Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Looking for a value on this one -

RobotForum (dotcom)

Thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Nice name I would say between $1-2k IMO

•••
Thanks for your appraisals guys, any more?

•••
I like It!! $2,700 to 5K , Launch that Forum!

•••
Robots are all the crazed now from robot wars to robotic vending machines I would say high $x,xxx.

•••
•••
The fact that the hyphenated one is developed, only adds value to yours & possibly presents the "end user" opportunity.

such a nice domain name.. up to 10k if you negotiate properly.

but not 75k:xf.wink:

good luck

•••
IMHO, the "forum" kw is not what it used to be 10-15 years ago... I have moved a couple tech+forum domains in the 2.5 - 5k range... (Strictly my own anecdotal experience - GL with a great "robo" name! (y))

•••
•••
Cheers

Last edited:
•••
Develop that name into a forum, it is worth the investment, after two years you can sell it and relinquish ownership for $200,000+ IMHO, If you market it correctly.

•••
Develop that name into a forum, it is worth the investment, after two years you can sell it and relinquish ownership for $200,000+ IMHO, If you market it correctly.

Im not a developer, I bought it along with RobotPros (dotcom) as a long term investment, however I am looking now to sell both as I need some funds hence the valuation question

•••
I understand, I just think of a few names that have been developed throughout the years, that were purchased here at NPs, and the regrets by the owner of the domain names that prospered into very lucrative incomes for the buyer. not having the capital is usually the reasoning, partnership investors can take care of that problem. Any way, Best of luck with your sale!

•••
Thanks for all your advice! Pushed it into a 7 day sedo auction

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back