Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain RH3 LLN.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

techie474

VIP Member
Impact
22
Today, I won RH3 .com at TDNAM. Paid almost double the price of what 3 char guide suggests. Please appraise and let me know what to expect in years to come

R Realestate Realty Rent Rental Resort Recreation
H Home House Hotel

15,000,000 results for RH3 in Google

Twelve extensions taken:
rh3.tk
rh3.de
rh3.cn
rh3.info
rh3.org
rh3.us
rh3.co.uk
rh3.eu
rh3.net
rh3.tv
rh3.com
rh3.ws

PS
Please submit your links to my directory - 11 years old PR5 domain, was PR6 in Feb

Thank you
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump
 
0
•••
IMO Solid buy...
These lln prices keep rising..
 
1
•••
Thank you Asian. Rep added.
 
0
•••
I agree, it is hard to tell exact but I agree that it will be well worth the extra that you paid (compared to guide) in the very near future as lln.com's rise in price.

Good one!
 
1
•••
how much you want for it?
 
0
•••
Thank you mmurch03. Rep added.

gregsta1 I am not supposed to think about selling it right now. TDNAM pushes the name to winner's account after 15 days. Even when I will get control of the name, I will wait for some time so that it can increase in value.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back