via paypal
$105.45 USD
woot woot

Attachments

• revver-4-19-2008.gif
    revver-4-19-2008.gif
    9.6 KB · Views: 62
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
give me the details how long did that take? what videos?

•••
Congrats :). Never heard of revver though. Could you tell more about i

•••
thanks.
What is Revver?
Revver is..

.. an online media network built the way the internet really works. We support the free and unlimited sharing of media. Our unique technology pairs videos with targeted ads and tracks them as they spread across the web. So no matter where your video travels, you benefit because we share the advertising revenue with you.

Start browsing »

.. a community of video lovers and artists. You’ll find the best online video content on Revver.com because we attract those who love the medium. Write comments, post video responses, build a network of friends, create customized playlists, or just sit back and watch your favorite shows. You’ll find it all right here.

Create an account »

.. a syndication network with great reach. Videos posted on Revver can go to places like AOL, Facebook, MySpace, Bebo, Blinx, iTunes, AppleTV, WordPress, Blogger, TypePad . . . even mobile phones. We serve millions of videos each month to audiences who are hungry for great
http://revver.com/about/

ar420 said:
Congrats :). Never heard of revver though. Could you tell more about i

•••
I like revver more than TNR... butttttt how long did it take ya? Come onnn you can tell us lol

•••
about 3 to 4 moinths, it doesn't matter.
SearchGuru1 said:
I like revver more than TNR... butttttt how long did it take ya? Come onnn you can tell us lol

•••
Oh well ok. Thats not too bad. Good Job Bob!

•••
thanks, susan

SearchGuru1 said:
Oh well ok. Thats not too bad. Good Job Bob!

•••
heheh

Hey can i put revver AND the news room on the same page? Have you ever done that?

•••
not yet, better ask them.

SearchGuru1 said:
heheh

Hey can i put revver AND the news room on the same page? Have you ever done that?

•••
Alright, will do. As far as revver goes they never heard of thenewsroom.

•••
i think they'll deny each other's existence but they're both get paid to view videos so they're conflicting and they would be in shock seeing each other on same page.

•••
Haha ya thats true. When I asked them about thenewsroom it did seem like they were playing dumb.

I tried signing up with that other one you told me about last night but I keep getting an error. And the email address for the site doesnt work.

•••
•••
Oh no. I signed up with revver fine. I like it a lot more than TNR... I couldnt sign up with... www.shareapic.net

The thing keeps asking for my zipcode. But theres NO place TO put a zipcode.

•••
well im frusrated with shareapic and the likes of revenue sharing image host, they end up being adult hosting.

•••
Well that sucks. I wonder why they do that.

Sex sells? lol

•••
they ran out of money to burn on bandwidth and ended up desperately, may I have your username on revver, mine is weblord

SearchGuru1 said:
Well that sucks. I wonder why they do that.

Sex sells? lol

•••
Sure.. my user name is thelemonplum. I was going to use revver JUST for my blog but ended up deciding it was a good idea to use revver for anything considering they give you a list of websites you can put the vids on.

•••
friend request sent on revver.com, pls. approve, i like this new social networking capabilities added to revver.

SearchGuru1 said:
Sure.. my user name is thelemonplum. I was going to use revver JUST for my blog but ended up deciding it was a good idea to use revver for anything considering they give you a list of websites you can put the vids on.

•••
okay I accepted :) Maybe I should upload some vids i see you have alot lol. Mine are all animals tho. Hawks and deer and my dog and some other crap.

•••
yeah i got 201 videos im overworked :lol:
btw, they don't have referral system in placed yet so no one gets money for referring anyone on it.

all you can do for now, is you can get embed code of my videos and display them on your site
i earn 60%, both you and revver earn 20% each

•••
Now lemme ask you a question William. Since you have 201 videos, do you make good money from that, or is that what you earned your $105 on? 201 vids is a lot lol but I guess it also depends on if people use them or not... right?

Do YOU still earn money just by uploading videos? or ONLY when people USE them?

•••
when people view them, it's get paid to view videos not upload

SearchGuru1 said:
Now lemme ask you a question William. Since you have 201 videos, do you make good money from that, or is that what you earned your $105 on? 201 vids is a lot lol but I guess it also depends on if people use them or not... right?

Do YOU still earn money just by uploading videos? or ONLY when people USE them?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back