Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Revit.biz

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RevitZone

Established Member
Impact
0
Revit is the leading "Building Information Modelling System" by AutoDesk (makers of AutoCAD).

All TLD's for "Revit" were gone- except for the lonely .biz- so I snapped it up on the off chance that it may be worth something now or in the future (the Revit software is big now- it will HUGE in the next 5-10 years)

Any thoughts on value?

Also: Is it likely that AutoDesk will take issue with me having the name? They only seem to have registered www.Revit.com themselves.


Many thanks
Ian
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Like I said in your other post, great catch... but I hope with this one you don' run into any trademark issues.

Depending how autocad pushes the Revit system, this name has the potential to reach the $xx,xxx range.
 
0
•••
DrNo said:
Like I said in your other post, great catch... but I hope with this one you don' run into any trademark issues.

Depending how autocad pushes the Revit system, this name has the potential to reach the $xx,xxx range.

Thanks once again for the feedback. If anything I would have thought AutoDesk would be grateful for the free promotion of it's product- I am going to develop a site that shows everyone how to use the product, what can be done with it, etc, etc.

Ian
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back