Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Revisit...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BatRastard

Established Member
Impact
8
Several years ago many of you appraised DRAFTING.ORG for me. Since it has been a while and as we all know the market changes over time, coudl y'all please re-appraise the name?


Drafting.org


Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I thought you sold this one long ago ... what was the average appraisal figure back when you last had it posted? :talk:

Thanks for the assist.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Deal fell through twice. To tell ya the truth I don't even know what the average was. I'm old and have ZERO memory!
 
0
•••
BatRastard said:
Deal fell through twice. To tell ya the truth I don't even know what the average was. I'm old and have ZERO memory!

I'm old, too ... but the memory is still pretty good! :guilty:

Let me give it some thought tonight, and I'll post again tom'w. :talk:

Goodnight for now. :zzz:
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
You didnt 'expirement' in the 60's and 70's like I did... :)
 
0
•••
Nice name, multiple commercial meanings in high paying niche. For resellers worth around $2.5k and for end users in high $x,xxx - low $xx,xxx range imo.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back