IT.COM

domain Revisejava.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

parag2394

Impact
Revisejava.com, It is short, easy to remember and contains 2 important keywords and very useful domain name for Java language tutorial.
Registrar : GoDaddy
Renewal Date : Jan 2020
Payment Options : PayPal
Worth $1063 (Godaddy)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$0 to reg fee.

Java is a trademark. I don't know if they enforce it but it is a trademark.

Also for a tutorial site, there are 100 better names I could think of than this one. RefactorJava and RefactoringJava are better because refactor is actual coding terminology. And they're both avail for hand-reg.

•••
$0 to reg fee.

Java is a trademark. I don't know if they enforce it but it is a trademark.

Also for a tutorial site, there are 100 better names I could think of than this one. RefactorJava and RefactoringJava are better because refactor is actual coding terminology. And they're both avail for hand-reg.

I wonder if using the name Java on a tutorial site is 'breaking trademark rules'.

•••
I wonder if using the name Java on a tutorial site is 'breaking trademark rules'.

You can use it within sites just fine. I've heard of people having issues when its part of the domain name tho (like any other trademark)

Disclaimer - Not a lawyer

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back