NameSilo

domain Review

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyp

Established Member
Impact
15
Solved
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well, "webmuv" means nothing, you will have to spell it each time, and it will lose traffic to "webmove", "webmuve", "webmav", etc.

"freshseed", it sounds nice, passes radio test, but... it sounds like agriculture site, not technology internet service, and it's .net...

I'd search further, but it's only my opinion...
 
1
•••
Pretty bad names, nobody would pay $1 here for. I think u should look for something else for sure.
 
0
•••
Agree with the other comments above. Nothing really tech based about those names. Nothing good to say about them. Please try again.
 
0
•••
I agreed with above observations and will include freshseed may be used in financial services. But the extension greatly devalued it. JMO
 
0
•••
Pretty bad names, nobody would pay $1 here for. I think u should look for something else for sure.

I been see bad domains around here selling up $1
So I'm not the lastone in the list


I agreed with above observations and will include freshseed may be used in financial services. But the extension greatly devalued it. JMO

I like freshseed, in my main looks a fresh start, as a seed been plant.


As I draft my marketing plans to be work mouth by mouth ..... organic traffic don't matter so much right now for me, don't say it's not important, because is

I have been see so many domain name don't mean nothing and get popular and stable
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back