Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Review my Tech Forums design

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

labrocca

Top Member
Impact
555
http://www.techforum.us/index.php

Well after a few said mybb was too boxy...I started to think about how I can do a decent theme with some curves. This is I believe a good attempt. I look forward to any criticism you have.

I still need to structure the forums but I wanted to get some feedback on the layout.

Thanks,
Jes

http://www.techforum.us/index.php
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
VERY good work there.

I love all the colours you've put into they and it really goes well with eachother.
 
0
•••
I like it too. I have just one suggestion. The icons indicating whether a forum has new posts or not and whether it is locked could be improved. For example include a lock in the computer screen of the locked forum icon, a star in computer screen of the forum has new posts icon and perhaps a black screen for the forum has no new posts icon.
 
0
•••
The lock rarely gets shown anyways...I will however consider your suggestions.
 
0
•••
looking good site. colour is more atractive.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back