Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Review My Blog Layout

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dc1pop

VIP Member
Impact
13
Hi guys,

Please could some of you review my blog layout:

The site is here

Any tips etc will be great!

Thanks :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like the mp3 player, but not the backgoround image, I hate repeting bg's :(
 
0
•••
vip-ip said:
I like the mp3 player, but not the backgoround image, I hate repeting bg's :(


agree ;)
 
0
•••
vip-ip said:
I like the mp3 player, but not the backgoround image, I hate repeting bg's :(

Same here.
 
0
•••
nice work. great.
 
0
•••
Neat work. Keep it up.
 
0
•••
Dont repeat the background images, i hate that most people do it looks very unproffesional.
 
0
•••
Its not to bad, background images do look un-pro sorry
 
0
•••
I can't scroll with mousewheel in Firefox
 
0
•••
i can scroll fine with mousewheel in firefox....
 
0
•••
I can say just 1 thing...Awesome simply awesome. THough u can make it more attractice by removing repeating background and placing a larger image in center instead.
 
0
•••
Or you could use CSS to make a fixed background using position:fixed;
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back