Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Review Funzoneworld.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

brians

New Member
Impact
0
Hello friends,
I just started a new site called funzoneworld.com
I want feedback on that site.... the site is under construction.... I am not a professional web designer by profession but yet I am trying....Funzoneworld is an Online gaming site ...
I need some tips and feedback from you people to make it much better...

Review : http://www.funzoneworld.com

Regards,
Brian Samuels
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
make the fonts a little bigger, the logo kinda looks like something from the 90s, other than that is real clean
 
0
•••
it looks quite nice and simple to use but i agree with above, you need to increase the font size so it's a little easier on the eyes, i think the navigation could do with some work and you need some left padding on the logo but other than that, good work ;)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back