Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Review Design

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackwizard

Account Closed
Impact
12
Hey,

Check www.theupload.net , comments are welcome.

Thanks!

Also looking for a quick sale
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nice and good theme but maybe a light blue seems better for it.
 
0
•••
leede said:
Nice and good theme but maybe a light blue seems better for it.

I agree. Maybe stay away from the red/purple/green combo you have there.

Too many bold colors :)
 
0
•••
I really like it but the only thing I would change is the upload button. It looks a little bit out of place colors wise..

Rating 8/10

Good Job!
 
0
•••
Good! (maybe to dark...)
 
0
•••
Thanks Guys. I will see what more can be edited with the design.
 
0
•••
It looks pretty good. The one suggestion I have is to lighten up on the black. It looks way too dark. Also, get a favicon, maybe of your logo with the folder and the arrow? The last thing I can recommend is making everything match. The red and purple text don't match the color scheme to well.

Looks good though! You shouldn't have a problem selling it. What kind of traffic does it get and how much are you selling it for?
 
0
•••
From a personal perspective, i like the design, with the black backdrop, etc. I guess i'm leaning more towards darker sites with an "apple'ish" look and feel. You have certainly accomplished that on at least one level. I agree with the fact that you need a FavIcon and the one thing that doesn't help you at all: When i tried to upload a file, i got
Unable to Upload your File. Please try again later
That's not assisting your sales efforts. ;)

IB
 
0
•••
PM Sent, IntelBank.com!

All errors have been corrected. Site works great! So, if anyone is interested in buying, Please PM Me.!
 
0
•••
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back