NameSilo

Revenue Prices

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Whats a fare system to work out a good price when selling domains that generate revenue?

Thanks,

Scribs.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Depending on the ammount of the revenue and if it is consistant!

•••
Great thanks.

I was think how long do you take the revenue into account?

Thanks.

•••
There's revenue and then potential revenue (like the possibility of it gfrowing in the future). If there's limited potential then you just use the current. If there's a decrease potential, then you take that into account too.

Its basically just negotiating but tis generally anywhere from 6 months to a year's revenue.

•••
In the web hosting market, it is usually calculated by taking the monthly revenue and multiplying it by 12 to obtain the value of the firm.

•••
aka - one year's revenue....

•••
Yup! Thanks Ryan! I think website can be priced in a similiar way, but the price is also a function on its potential growth and etc as pointed out by Ryan. Ultimately, it is the price you feel comfortable selling at. I would personally draft up a contract to be signed by the new buyer if a deal is to completed, I have been burned by a company purchasing my web hosting firm a few months ago :(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back