Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Restore.tv

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

gericsb

Top Member
Impact
1,431
I have decided to offer for sale my generic .tv domain: Restore.tv

This is a NON-PREMIUM .tv so the renewal fee is the regular rate. The advertisers on this domain are mainly disaster recovery/data restoration companies, which is why with relatively few views the domain earns as much as it does. You can see that the revenue per click is over $1.00!!!! The traffic is natural type-in traffic as this has never been a site nor have I promoted the domain. The domain is currently parked at Sedo. I will entertain offers from $1,xxx and up! Please PM me with any offers or questions.

last 32 days 17 Views collectively
1 Views per day on the average
7 Clicks collectively
0 Clicks per day on the average
41.18% Click through rate on the average
$1.10 Revenue per click on the average
$0.24 Revenue per day on the average
$7.73 Revenue collectively
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Received a couple lowball offers so far--please try to make offers in the range I have indicated above $1,000 or higher. Will offer a two-month money-back guarantee if not happy with the traffic after you have the domain parked at your parking provider.
 
0
•••
I'll take $950 if we can do the deal this weekend.
 
0
•••
Look, if anyone is at all interested, BUT not willing to pay the $950. I will reduce my Sedo asking price to $700 and allow you to bid there to take the domain to auction. IF nobody outbids you, great you get the name for $700. If you get outbid then that was a chance you elected to take.

If we do this, I will not offer the free two-months money-back guarantee, however. If anyone is interested in making this arrangement, please PM me and I will provide link to this domain on Sedo for your bidding.
 
0
•••
0
•••
$650 - No auction/no questions/two-month money-back guarantee.

Last chance to own this domain
 
0
•••
7 clicks really isnt enough data to justify making a $1/click claim on. maybe if you had a few hundred spread over several weeks...


that said, if you want to start an auction at 250 i'll bite.


gericsb said:
I have decided to offer for sale my generic .tv domain: Restore.tv

This is a NON-PREMIUM .tv so the renewal fee is the regular rate. The advertisers on this domain are mainly disaster recovery/data restoration companies, which is why with relatively few views the domain earns as much as it does. You can see that the revenue per click is over $1.00!!!! The traffic is natural type-in traffic as this has never been a site nor have I promoted the domain. The domain is currently parked at Sedo. I will entertain offers from $1,xxx and up! Please PM me with any offers or questions.

last 32 days 17 Views collectively
1 Views per day on the average
7 Clicks collectively
0 Clicks per day on the average
41.18% Click through rate on the average
$1.10 Revenue per click on the average
$0.24 Revenue per day on the average
$7.73 Revenue collectively
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back