NameSilo

domain Restaurants.men

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ValentinB

Established Member
Impact
What would be the value of this domain Restaurants.men ? Where can I sell it fast?
Also what would be the value of this domain litecoin.science ? Where can I sell it fast?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
restaurantsmen.com looks like it is available.

Restaurants men likes----Sell to barbeque Hotdog place. Maybe a gentlemen's club. My intuition tells me this would almost be impossible to sell. Good luck

•••
it is restaurants.men not restaurantsmen.com

Last edited:
•••
You missed the point :) If the .com counterpart is available it usually means the expression has zero demand.
And you are asking: "Where can I sell it fast?"
when you have a non-popular expression in a TLD with no end user demand and only one recorded sale of $210. Tough sell.

•••
The keyword string "Restaurants Men" would have to be registered in a minimum of 10 tlds including the .com for it to be worth registering as a word.word domain hack.

Check: https://instantdomainsearch.com/

Then go on Google Adwords Keyword Planner at the very least to see if there is any search volume, cpc and competition. Unless you build something of value on this, there is no market for the name.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Why are you all talking about the .com being available as if restaurants.men is meant to be a "hack"..???? Seems kind of obvious that it's not, doesn't it.. though I do agree it has no value!
The TLD can also just be used as a category for the phrase on the left.
For example..a business would probably much rather buy suits.men for around $600 (with a $25 renewal!) instead of an awkward, hacked-up name like suitsfor.men just because it has search volume, especially when the latter would cost them about $25,000 at godaddy.
People aren't going to go "that's dumb, suits men doesn't make sense!!" They'll read it like they would a .com domain - suits dot men - so it will be clear that it just means suits in the category of men's clothing.

Delete this one, and find some words and phrases that do go well with men. Or don't buy new tlds at all ha ha ha

$10 is generousssssssssss ha ha ha ha

Last edited:
•••
Why are you all talking about the .com being available as if restaurants.men is meant to be a "hack"..???? Seems kind of obvious that it's not, doesn't it.. though I do agree it has no value!
The TLD can also just be used as a category for the phrase on the left.
For example..a business would probably much rather buy suits.men for around $600 (with a $25 renewal!) instead of an awkward, hacked-up name like suitsfor.men just because it has search volume, especially when the latter would cost them about $25,000 at godaddy.
People aren't going to go "that's dumb, suits men doesn't make sense!!" They'll read it like they would a .com domain - suits dot men - so it will be clear that it just means suits in the category of men's clothing.

Delete this one, and find some words and phrases that do go well with men. Or don't buy new tlds at all ha ha ha

$10 is generousssssssssss ha ha ha ha

I don't see the merit in targeting my domain, but, you're open to your own opinion. Suitsfor.men domain cost me $10 to reg until 2026 :). You're not an ngtld domainer so although you can be opinionated, it's unlikely for you to actually have experience selling such names, do you? Have you ever sold or brokered a new g? Oh and going by your logic I guess UsedCars.Forsale and NewHomes.Forsale are other "Awkward and hacked-up" names because of their search volume? Get real bro, if you intend to post with malice it would make sense to actually add relevant pieces of information regarding the OP. You've basically said what the OP already said without realizing that everyone is trying to help the OP understand the proper way to register new gtlds. .MEN is not a broad match new gtld like .XYZ or .ONLINE so there is a limited pool of acceptable word.word and wordword.word strings that make sense and have value.

@lolwarrior has made a great series of posts regarding how to invest in new gtlds, I suggest you take a look at it before you go on another rant.

Sorry for going of topic, a word of advice for the OP if you want to register an ngtld without having to think about whether or not the SLD matches the TLD, you need to buy the domain in something like .XYZ, .Online or if you're looking to pay a small premium .LINK. I would also like to stress that unless it's a VERY good NGTLD it won't be an easy sell and you'll likely be holding it for a while unless your willing to outbound. Even the best new gtlds are tough to sell and in my experience you may even have to educate your leads.

Last edited:
•••
a business would probably much rather buy suits.men for around $600 (with a $25 renewal!) instead of an awkward, hacked-up name like suitsfor.men just because it has search volume, especially when the latter would cost them about $25,000 at godaddy.
Oh and going by your logic I guess UsedCars.Forsale and NewHomes.Forsale are other "Awkward and hacked-up" names because of their search volume?
You didn't read it right.. I said I doubt they would buy suitsfor.men for much just because the phrase has search volume, didn't say that it's awkward and hacked-up because it has search volume. that makes no sense. newhomes.forsale and usedcars.forsale are not even similar to it. newhomes and usedcars can stand alone.
.MEN is not a broad match new gtld like .XYZ or .ONLINE so there is a limited pool of acceptable word.word and wordword.word strings that make sense and have value.
you need to buy the domain in something like .XYZ, .Online or if you're looking to pay a small premium .LINK
So suitsfor.men is really better than suits.men.. lol.. just because of your criteria.
suits.xyz isn't better than suits.men either, unless maybe you're going for both sexes. .xyz only looks/sounds ok sometimes, it's ugly and strange for many niches.

anyway, that's pretty bad advice
buy hacky names just because they have search volume, instead of something that a serious business would actually use.
Oh, but of course, if it's registered in several TLDs, it's probably good..even if nobody is seriously developing annnyy of the tLDs.

The point is that not every good new tld 'investment' has to follow those criteria, even in a tld like .men, and using those criteria can often point you to worthless domains that will only cost you $10 for the next 10 years for a reason.

Last edited:
•••
You didn't read it right.. I said I doubt they would buy suitsfor.men for much just because the phrase has search volume, didn't say that it's awkward and hacked-up because it has search volume. that makes no sense. newhomes.forsale and usedcars.forsale are not even similar to it. newhomes and usedcars can stand alone.

So suitsfor.men is really better than suits.men.. lol.. just because of your criteria.
suits.xyz isn't better than suits.men either, unless maybe you're going for both sexes. .xyz only looks/sounds ok sometimes, it's ugly and strange for many niches.

anyway, that's pretty bad advice
buy hacky names just because they have search volume, instead of something that a serious business would actually use.
Oh, but of course, if it's registered in several TLDs, it's probably good..even if nobody is seriously developing annnyy of the tLDs.

The point is that not every good new tld 'investment' has to follow those criteria, even in a tld like .men, and using those criteria can often point you to worthless domains that will only cost you $10 for the next 10 years for a reason.

It's not just my criteria bro and suits.xyz is better than suits.men, because it's using a broad match gtld, the end user pool is greater and it's also not gender dependant. "Ugly and Strange" but when you look at the sales charts there are plenty of one word .xyz's selling. Have you ever even sold a new g? Ever out-bounded one? Ever brokered one? Also bro buying a domain thats registered in other tlds is not JUST a new gtld strategy, that's a general domain strategy to gauge demand.

How can you discern a good investment in this niche if you have no experience selling in it? You can't. It's as simple as that.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back