domain Resource/me

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Web DeveloperEstablished Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not a fan of ".me", but this pairing does seem to have an employment or learning or "brain trust" type vibe to it. The ".me" TLD seems to be a millennials thing so it might be popular with the younger crowd.

Put it up everywhere for mid $xxx and watch traffic to see if you should raise or lower price over the year.

•••
Thanks for the appraisal,

Currently more then 3,000 domains are "premium" reserved domains at .ME registry.
.ME registry reserve a lot of premium domains in 2008 (the same year they allow the public to buy)
And they ask minimum of 5-figures.
For example "Outsource.ME","Education.ME"...
The full list is here: domain.me/files/dotME_Premium_Names.txt

"The meaning and often length of a domain determines its value, much like location determines the price of a physical property. Through The Premium Domain Program, we assign a premium domain almost every week. We have assigned .Me domains at auctions for prices ranging between USD 20,000.00 up to USD 70,000.00. Some of our end-customers have also had 6-figure .Me sales. However, the real value of the domain shows through its use. For instance, Meet.Me, was sold for half of a million dollars. It’s like buying a piece of land, and then building a house; the quality of the house, land and neighborhood all contribute to the price. The “neighborhood” of .Me domains is extremely valuable. Some of the best and most successful startups, (which raised significant investments) and biggest brands are already part of the .Me family."
Source: domain.me/premium-domain-names-and-premium-domain-program/

•••
We have assigned .Me domains at auctions for prices ranging between USD 20,000.00 up to USD 70,000.00. Some of our end-customers have also had 6-figure .Me sales.
Well, don't get too excited about past sales. All I am saying is that its not a bad domain, it is worth something and might have a buyer. Also "premium" is a word that should be outlawed in the domaining community.

•••
What you have quoted is a sales pitch from the registry, take it with a pinch of salt.

Also I would recommend hiding your names in any future appraisals, as this thread is now listed on Google - I searched the term "resource me" and this is number 2 on page 1!

First is https://www.resource-me.com/ - which is a bed and breakfast (for UK search)

This has some potential as a HR resource site IMO - definitely not 5 figure range

more likely as @NYJimbo suggested mid xxx

•••
@NYJimbo , @MrAcidic
Thank you both for taking the time to appraisal this domain name,
And i am not expecting for 5-figure, but i was thinking something between high xxx to low xxxx..

@MrAcidic Thanks for the advise, i changed the title of the subject, but i don't think its will work :(

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back