Domain Empire

[Resolved] Setting up my arcade site

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
setting up my arcade site

ok so i have a site: saphiregames.com

i have been manually adding games by creating a new page everytime (which causes me to change each page if there is a problem)

i found a free game script (av arcade) and i put it on a domain just to see how it would work. (virusping.com)

I realized the script set up is a lot easier to add games and edit, but i still want to keep my layout of saphiregames.

so i was wodnering how to go about editing my code adn everything to make it easy to add games, comments, rating systems, and everything else included with avarcade?

i think i have to make a sql database or something, but i am basically a noob.

EDIT: ALSO, if it is necessary/easier, i can just re-do my site, that is if you guys think it needs a better design or something. im just looking for all advice

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your design is fine man. Personally, I custom code for *almost* everything I do, except for wordpress. That way, everything is 100% how you want it.

As far as editting the code, you ought as well just build a light-weight system from scratch.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back