Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

[Resolved] Please help me - MySql Error 1044

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

worlddomain

Established Member
Impact
2
Please help me - MySql Error 1044

Hi Guys I was trying to load the word links pro script and I keep getting this error
Trying to connect to database... MySQL ERROR: (1044) Access denied for user 'USERNAME'@'localhost' to database 'DATABASENAME'

any help much appreciated.

PS - I removed my real username and databasename from above for this post.
If someone can help me setup the script I will be grateful
thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
That error just means the username and password are set up wrong. Go into cPanel or whatever admin panel you have and check for the real username and password. (It could also be that you forgot to add the user to the database.)
 
0
•••
thanks dan - will try now
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back