Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

[Resolved] I need config.php

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

BrendonM

Established Member
Impact
0
I need config.php

I need a config.php for my vbulletin To set it up because it is way to complicated for me! So if you have one thats already filled out can you send it to me please!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
lol there easy to fill out and all config.php details are going to be different, your config.php contains the info to your mysql database.
 
0
•••
Can't honestly expect people to send you their config file already filled out? Contains paths, passwords, etc. And usually the vB files include License #, so not wise in either case.

Use vB's documentation: http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/main/editconfig
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back