Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain resined.com please appraise

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

netiad

New Member
Impact
0
Hello,

I'm new to all of this. I own resined.com and was thinking about hanging on to it for an investment or selling it.

How much do you think i could get for it.

what is everything i need to know? where to sell, etc...
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
resined, to apply resin. I can't see much if any commercial value. Sorry
 
0
•••
nameboy.com apprased it at 16K. are they way usually off?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back