Dynadot

Resellers root!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
i am trying to locate a reseller root. the original host reseller company!! if you know what i mean. alot of resellers are resellers of resellers of.......you get the drift! its hard to get support when your host is so "distance" from who ever owns the servers!!

i dont mind reseller once remove from the main reseller(server owners/managers)...anyone knows where i can locate the gateway to this little secret? :p

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
mine, and MANY other servers, are at www.ev1servers.net - there are a lot of places out there that actually HAVE the servers on site, but I believe ev1 is the largest and most popular.

Rgds/Jason

•••
Forona,

I believe that wasn't what he was asking ;)

--------

redhippo,

There's no way I know of, of finding out of the root of resellers that also resell resellers. If your host is a mature, adult person, they will most probably tell you the truth about them being resellers and not being able to manage the server directly.

Good luck on your search :)
Carlos

•••
Hey,

Send me a pm. There are a few ways you can check but i really don't want to make them public because there can be other resellers out there on this board that don't want that to be known.

Thanks,

•••
my mistake, i confuse easy - haha.

CMachuca said:
Forona,

I believe that wasn't what he was asking ;)

--------

redhippo,

There's no way I know of, of finding out of the root of resellers that also resell resellers. If your host is a mature, adult person, they will most probably tell you the truth about them being resellers and not being able to manage the server directly.

Good luck on your search :)
Carlos

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back