Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Required: Wordpress Integration Expert = Good Money

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I'm looking for an expert in Wordpress Integration. We have a couple of projects to do and I will pay good money to get them done right the first time around.

Please PM me if you are in Canada or the United States and looking for some consistent work. No time wasters!

Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Can this be open for Australian company too?
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
What kind of WP integration? html/wp whmcs/wp psd/html/wp

PM me for phone number or more information about my qualifications. I'd be willing to 1 or 2 free to prove my skills depending on how many projects you have.
 
0
•••
Yes, please elaborate. Are you talking about design work/theming, or sharing a database between wordpress and other apps.
 
0
•••
Hi,

I'm a Freelance Wordpress developer.

Checkout my portfolio linked in my signature to know more.

I can help you with any PHP/MySQL/Wordpress based projects.

Let me know if the job is still open.

Thanks.
 
0
•••
I'm interested. Pm me
 
0
•••
The OP hasn't been here for a while. Hope he returns soon.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back