Dynadot

domain Requesting fair appraisal for intiy.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Intiy.com

Established Member
Impact
Intiy.com is an ultra premium sleek, powerful domain name that commands attention. Its concise, five-letter structure and single syllable make it memorable and dynamic. It is one of one in its niche. Moreover, the word Intiy means “you” for the feminine in the Arabic language (أنتِ) WHICH MAKE IT competitive FOR GULF COUNTRIES including KSA AND UAE.

Intiy with the culture: Inti is the ancient Inca sun god. He is revered as the national patron of the Inca state. Although most consider Inti the sun god, he is more appropriately viewed as a cluster of solar aspects, since the Inca divided his identity according to the stages of the sun

Intiy with abbreviation: IN-TIY: Try It Yourself, Tune It Yourself, Tiy. This is You, Trust In You.

As per the above it is the only name available in every niche mentioned. And a good asset to invest in for longterm.

What is your appraisal for the first ask price?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I can't find any confirmation that this term would be ultra premium, as you state.

I advise you to lower your expectations considerably.

•••
Then what is your appraisal without considering any of my words.

•••
Is it creepy to have estimation from Godady based on historical data set at 1999 dollars and you are saying no value. I know the tool is built on put a standard forecasting on similar domain sold. But it give at least an idea about the value.
I am not selling alexa ranked domain. I am selling 5 letters .com domain. So, if you have a projection, just let me know if not, just don't drop its value due to your personal philosophies.

•••
Is it creepy to have estimation from Godady based on historical data set at 1999 dollars and you are saying no value. I know the tool is built on put a standard forecasting on similar domain sold. But it give at least an idea about the value.
I am not selling alexa ranked domain. I am selling 5 letters .com domain. So, if you have a projection, just let me know if not, just don't drop its value due to your personal philosophies.
If you can’t handle an opinion don’t ask for a community appraisal. Also don’t trust automated appraisal tools. Just because you say you have this ultra sleek powerful name it doesn’t make it more valuable. Best of luck

•••
Busy name I say your number 8
Reg fee
A nice description doesnt improve the value
IP History454 changes on 454 unique IP addresses over 19 years
Registrar History6 registrars with 7 drops

•••
Busy name I say your number 8
Reg fee
A nice description doesnt improve the value
IP History454 changes on 454 unique IP addresses over 19 years
Registrar History6 registrars with 7 drops
This ⬆️

•••
I just got this appraisal from Godaddy:

EXACT MATCH
suckassname.com
Why it's great: "Ass" is a high value keyword that has an average sale price of $2,165.00

This valuable gem is available for you to hand reg right now for the bargain price of only $21.99 right now at Godaddy.

Godaddy's motto is "There's a sucker born every minute"

Just be thankful for the members of this forum taking our valuable time to try to help you not waste any more of your money on worthless domains.

•••
Explaining why a certain domain has minimal value can sometimes be more challenging than explaining why a domain clearly does have value. I wish you the best of luck finding a buyer. Who knows... maybe there is someone who thinks just like you and immediately falls in love with the domain. However, the chance of this happening is not that great. Make sure that you diversify your domain investments. Do not just depend on the sale of this domain, as your username suggests. Welcome to NamePros.

•••
Moreover, the word Intiy means “you” for the feminine in the Arabic language (أنتِ) WHICH MAKE IT competitive FOR GULF COUNTRIES including KSA AND UAE.

If it is so valuable in Arabic, how come not even one domain in the respective country extension is taken? I mean someone would have surely gone for intiy.ae, right? Then there is also .sa, .eg etc.

intiy.png

•••
If it is so valuable in Arabic, how come not even one domain in the respective country extension is taken? I mean someone would have surely gone for intiy.ae, right? Then there is also .sa, .eg etc.

Show attachment 254726
Intiy means You (as she) in Arabia. So, it should be suitable for women-related content magazine and blogs. However using local LTD extension like the one you have have mentioned most likely to be the best choice when this website related to the a a government authority, local business or even local marketplace target one country in the region like .eg .sa and .ae. It is another story.

Similar domains:
aenty dot com
anty dot ma

Last edited:
•••
Intiy means You (as she) in Arabia. So, it should be suitable for women-related content magazine and blogs. However using local LTD extension like the one you have have mentioned most likely to be the best choice when this website related to the a a government authority, local business or even local marketplace target one country in the region like .eg .sa and .ae. It is another story.

Similar domains:
aenty dot com
anty dot ma
I know arabic, and I did not get the arabic meaning first I saw the domain, I do not think it is preimum at all. Most arabic words would spell very difficult and have many different spellings that No one would ever use it as brand even if the English meaning is preimum.

•••
I know arabic, and I did not get the arabic meaning first I saw the domain, I do not think it is preimum at all. Most arabic words would spell very difficult and have many different spellings that No one would ever use it as brand even if the English meaning is preimum.
Then you are saying that Intiy .com as a domain name has zero value, right?

•••
Then you are saying that Intiy .com as a domain name has zero value, right?
Not sure but if no one using it around the internet as brand ...it lowers the value very much...and only .com registred....

•••
Then what is your appraisal without considering any of my words.
I think what you posted is more of a sales pitch.

However, there are a total of 11.8M possible LLLLL.com.

It doesn't seem like the metrics are as good as you hyped it up to be.

Brad

•••
I think what you posted is more of a sales pitch.

However, there are a total of 11.8M possible LLLLL.com.

It doesn't seem like the metrics are as good as you hyped it up to be.

Brad
If you reviewed other replies from this section experts to other people requests to assess their domains value, you will find that most of the experts here asking the members about their vision behind selecting their names or in at least what the name denote for. Hence, I cut it short by showing an assumed and valid POV behind the domain name components; this is on a real world perception not on a science fiction story.

Concerning the sales thing, I guess anyone want a domain like this, he/she will be approached no matter of the USPs I have mentioned. Adding to that that my post here supposedly to be seen from experts in this forum section, and not from hungry minds looking for hypes to fall in the sales trap of no value domain.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
If you reviewed other replies from this section experts to other people requests to assess their domains value, you will find that most of the experts here asking the members about their vision behind selecting their names or in at least what the name denote for. Hence, I cut it short by showing an assumed and valid POV behind the domain name components; this is on a real world perception not on a science fiction story.

Concerning the sales thing, I guess anyone want a domain like this, he/she will be approached no matter of the USPs I have mentioned. Adding to that that my post here supposedly to be seen from experts in this forum section, and not from hungry minds looking for hypes to fall in the sales trap of no value domain.
I guess you have to sell someone on the vision then.

On OpenCorporates, there is only one company using the term "INTIY", and it is inactive.

As far as the meaning in Arabic, I have no idea as I don't speak the language. I would expect something that was meaningful to have far more usage.

Brad

•••

Stop putting down members trying the help you. It’s not our fault you think your domain is better than it is. If you knew anything about domains you would understand why your name is worthless respectfully.

•••
It's really just some random LLLLL in my view.

Someone might like the brand, and it could sell eventually. However, there are a sea of domains exactly like this sitting on the shelf collecting dust.

In domain investing you have to play the odds. The odds of one like this selling for a large premium are low.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Stop putting down members trying the help you. It’s not our fault you think your domain is better than it is. If you knew anything about domains you would understand why your name is worthless respectfully.
It seems that you are ready to be defensive on autopilot in all of your replies at this forum as I checked. And it seems that the subconscious manipulate you that I am not okay with the fact that the domain worth less than I expect. I am okay man, this was an old women magazine business domain name I was own in the past.. I am not a trader and coming here to make money. I am open to all of your words. Just stop be offensive, attacker and in defensive mode.
This market based on demand and supply like any market, i just wanted to know your opinion and you took your turn. Don't put more expert touches as you already did was thankful for.

•••
It's really just some random LLLLL in my view.

Someone might like the brand, and it could sell eventually. However, there are a sea of domains exactly like this sitting on the shelf collecting dust.

In domain investing you have to play the odds. The odds of one like this selling for a large premium are low.

Brad
Thank you for your input.

Last edited:
•••
The key question... Will you stick with the current BIN price of $14k for the domain?

•••
Intiy.com is an ultra premium sleek, powerful domain name that commands attention. Its concise, five-letter structure and single syllable make it memorable and dynamic. It is one of one in its niche. Moreover, the word Intiy means “you” for the feminine in the Arabic language (أنتِ) WHICH MAKE IT competitive FOR GULF COUNTRIES including KSA AND UAE.

$0

Your description reads like an AI generated promo from an LLM that didn’t quite understand the question.

You’ve done well at coming up with all the reasons why this name might be worth something. Now spend as much time coming up with reasons that it’s not. If you can’t find more (and more persuasive) reasons it’s not, then keep learning.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back