IT.COM

domain Request for Appraisals for Hostingish.com and others

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Do my domains are worth for higher sales in $xxx to $xxxx

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

vote
    12.5%
  • May Be

votes
    25.0%
  • No

vote
    12.5%
  • Not at all

votes
    50.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
1. Hostingish.com

2. Xeneration.com

3. BuySetRun.com

4. CheapestFlorist.com (old domain)

5. RehabsinOhio.com ( Estibot value $1800 and Cpc $26

6. Acuu.org

7. B4U.live

8. 4usa.live

9. Piseag.com (one word)

10. EnglishInstitution .com

I would welcome suggestions also from experts and my hero AZ.

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am certain you do not mean this, but maybe just maybe

RehabSinOhio.Com The estibot value is worthless imo! My opinion may also be worthless! Maybe a fundamental religious group in Ohio or some sort of behavior modification group in Ohio . . .

The same type of group could also like B4U.Live if there is a sort of rebirth/renewal . . . Meaning your life before your renewal, you must do this b4u.live!

•••
I am certain you do not mean this, but maybe just maybe

RehabSinOhio.Com The estibot value is worthless imo! My opinion may also be worthless! Maybe a fundamental religious group in Ohio or some sort of behavior modification group in Ohio . . .

The same type of group could also like B4U.Live if there is a sort of rebirth/renewal . . . Meaning your life before your renewal, you must do this b4u.live!

Thank you for your time .but I would request you to correct some of your findings like Rehabsinohio is Actually Rehabs in Ohio . The Domain is for Rehab Center in Ohio www.RehabsInOhio.com. Simple as that! . . thank you again

•••
I understand it is Rehabs in Ohio . . . However, if I may . . . You should reconsider your position that places you into only ONE purpose. Ironically, I think the consensus here is that RehabS in Ohio is limited somewhat, but would agree with my attempt to broaden the scope you are working with! But good luck with it whether you rehabS in Ohio or Rehab Sin Ohio:)

Last edited:
•••
I understand it is Rehabs in Ohio . . . However, if I may . . . You should reconsider your position that places you into only ONE purpose. Ironically, I think the consensus here is that RehabS in Ohio is limited somewhat, but would agree with my attempt to broaden the scope you are working with! But good luck with it whether you rehabS in Ohio or Rehab Sin in Ohio:)

well thanks fairly explained . Thank you for your valuable feedback.

•••
well thanks fairly explained . Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Reminds me of a time a long time ago when I sold cars . . . A guy wanted a purple colored car. We didn't have purple of course! I believe the color we did have was called Cobalt Blue. Well that color ended up being just what he wanted!! I am glad I didn't convince him it was Cobalt Blue!! I did better with that than my last domain sale:)

•••
Reminds me of a time a long time ago when I sold cars . . . A guy wanted a purple colored car. We didn't have purple of course! I believe the color we did have was called Cobalt Blue. Well that color ended up being just what he wanted!! I am glad I didn't convince him it was Cobalt Blue!! I did better with that than my last domain sale:)

Great. I feel, I have to learn from you a lot .

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back