Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

[REQ-TEMPLATE] $100.00 For StartDomaining.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

McDot

Established Member
Impact
10
Type of Contest : Template Design

Prize : $100.00 (PayPal)

Contest End Date & Time : Friday, Oktober 26th; 6 PM GMT


Size Requirements :
To fit 800 Pixel width
Will also consider designs made for max 1024 pixel width.


Color Requirements : No special requirement

General Requirements :

Domain will be: StartDomaining.com

Site title: Start Domaining

Logo
A logo should be incuded in the design

Purpose:
This is to be a blog mainly directed to newbies in the domain business.

Advertisement
The design should include spaces in standard sizes for advertising purposes. Include your sugestions for banners and / or AdSense placement. Keep it decent, advertising is not to be the main purpose of this development.

Preferences
I like clear straightforward designs.
Do not overload with graphic elements.

Technical
I will need the original PSD File(s)
Include hover graphics where applicable.

Additional Information :

The winner will be determined in a poll here at Namepros.
Depending on the ammount of entries I reserve the right to make a preselection before entering the poll.

The winner will also have the option being mentioned as designer of the site. A link in the footer as well as a self written promotional article within the site as preferred.


Good luck to you all of you.
Please post entries in this thread.
I will give my comments at regular intervals

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I have published an overview of all the designs that I see as qualified for the final poll under:

www.startdomaining.com

A German version can also be found at:

www.startdomaining.de

If any more designs come in before the contest deadline, I will update the list. As soon as the poll ist started, I will also be publishing the link for people to vote.

Looking forward to some more great jobs!

Good luck to all of you.
 
0
•••
::Look into my new post::
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Looks good!

Just clean up the gap between body and footer please.
 
0
•••
protected.gif
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Thanks mrpsycho98
Good Luck!

List at www.startdomaining.com updated.

Deadline for further entries is tomorrow at 6 PM (GMT)
 
0
•••
last update see in my attachment:
 
0
•••
Thanks moinuddin102
Good job!

Selection updated
 
0
•••
This contest is closing in just about 6 Hours!!!
 
0
•••
The contest is closed!!!

A special thank you to all participating designers for your great jobs.

We have 6 designs that qualify for the final poll that will decide which of the designs will be the base for the Start Domaining site. You will find an overwiew of the designs directly at www.startdomaining.com

I'm just waiting for an answer from RJ as to how and where to post the poll.

At the end of the poll (unless RJ suggests anything different, the poll will run three days) I will require the winner send me the file(s) and will payout immediately via PayPal.

Just one more thing:
We can't select who is to vote and who not, so I highly recommend each of you to vote for your own design. To avoid a tie, I will not be voting untill the very last minute. (I need to clarify the procedure with RJ)

Thanks again for this great contest and good luck to all of you.

Richard
 
0
•••
Thanks for getting the poll up
 
0
•••
Where the voting system is?
 
0
•••
0
•••
Thanks to all participating designers for your great jobs!!!

Congratulations moinuddin102!
Your design has won the contest.

This thread can be closed.
 
0
•••
In the meantime I have developed the Wordpress theme and implemented the design into it. I can be seen working on site at www.startdomaining.com

The German version is also customized and online at www.startdomaining.de

Any comments are welcome!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back