[REQ-LOGO] Recruitment Website

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ik

Quality //VIP Member
Impact
8
Type of Contest : LOGO Design

Prize : $20.00

Contest End Date & Time : 9-March-2009 4PM GMT

Size Requirements : 200px x 75px

Color Requirements : Should be transparent PNG. The website BG color is white, and I prefer sky blue and gray colors for the logo text

Logo Text : Recruiter

Slogan : Find hot jobs in UAE

Additional Information : It will be nice to have a small image that reflects the idea of recruiting

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi here's my first idea...thx

rec-1.png
 
0
•••
umxca said:
Hi here's my first idea...thx

rec-1.png

It looks nice in general. I think it will look nicer with a lighter SMOOTH color.

Thanks
 
0
•••
If you extend this another 48 hours I can submit a few entries. Hopefully I can get them in before the deadline.
 
0
•••
thx for the FB...here's a revision...thx

rec-2.png
 
0
•••
rebelagent said:
If you extend this another 48 hours I can submit a few entries. Hopefully I can get them in before the deadline.

I'm sorry rebelagent, I can't extend the deadline.

umxca said:
thx for the FB...here's a revision...thx

rec-2.png

Great work umxca. You are the winner :)

I will PM you now
 
0
•••
thank you :) pm sent!
 
0
•••
Thanks :tu:

- Pm if any problems and locked :]
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back