[REQ-LOGO] For WebDevNet Community- $35.00

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redundant

Established Member
Impact
1
Type of Contest: Logo Design
Prize: $35.00 (payable via PayPal)
Contest End Date & Time: June 18th @ 8:00AM PST
Size Requirements: Vector
Color Requirements: Open, but preferably Blue and Red
General Requirements: This logo contest is for WebDevNet meaning; Web Developer Network.
Additional info: Open to ideas on logo and moto, site is going to be a web developers network.

Thanks in advance to all entrants,
Richard S :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
oops - there was a typo in my entry. :laugh: I'll correct it and resubmit.
 
0
•••
Hi, thanks for the contest. Here is my entry. I have used blue and red as requested and created a web2.0 style logo for you. I really hope you like it. As always, feedback is much appreciated, thanks...

wdnzv8.jpg
 
0
•••
OK, here's my first couple of tries....

webdevnet1gif-1.gif


webdevnet2gif-1.gif
 
0
•••
Thank you for the entries!

hs143no, I would have to say that this is not exactly what I'm looking for. I am looking for a clean and subtle design that clearly states WebDevNet. Think more of WebDevNet in one line and not so much on an elaborate logo.

jackieh1791, I like the colors of your second entry, but the layout of the first one minus the logo. I would also like to see WebDevNet in the configuration of WebDevNet instead of webdevnet.

I guess I should update what I'm looking for. A clean "Web 2.0" style design, the logo should not be the main focus. Still open to options!

Thanks to all entrants,
Richard S
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Thanks for the quick feedback. Here are some revisions for you...

webdevnet3gif.gif


webdevnet4gif.gif
 
0
•••
possibly too simple for your taste, but either way, feedback appreciated :)

6h4r38g.jpg
 
0
•••
ZeniusIVanisher, I like it! Very clean very simple, just the way I like things. Could you try to incorporate some red in there? I can't really think where it could go, but I do like your design! I would love to see all your designs that you can think of for this site.

jackieh1791, I don't know what to say. I can't really grasp the first logos font style. Also, sorry for the binary feedback I gave and then retracted. I was thinking more along the lines of a little box on the left as your first entry had, but later retractred it to see what people can come up with.

Thanks again to the entrants,
Richard S
 
0
•••
thanks for the feedback!

4p361k4.jpg
 
0
•••
My first concept:

concept1-2.jpg


Feedback is appreciated as always :)
 
0
•••
ZeniusIVanisher, Once again I like it! I think the FavIcon should be a W just so people know what the site is.

MOGBase, Sorry it's just a little bit too plain for my taste. I like the colors used, I also kind of like how it is all one size font.

At this time ZeniusIVanisher is the leader of the pack, but I welcome other entries! Remember this contest runs till 6/18/07 @ 8:00AM PST!

Thanks again to all entries,
Richard S
 
Last edited:
0
•••
My try :)

watermark-fico-devnet1.jpg


watermark-fico-devnet2.jpg
 
0
•••
fico, Super nice designs! I like the second design a bit better then the first design. The only change I would say may be needed is to center out the W and make the 'circle' more of an actual circle.

Thanks again to the entries and I welcome others,
Richard S

PS: For some odd reason FF is not showing your images, but Safari is. I checked your link as well and the site is not showing your images either. :|
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Super nice feedback, thanks

Redundant said:
fico, Super nice designs! I like the second design a bit better then the first design. The only change I would say may be needed is to center out the W and make the 'circle' more of an actual circle.

PS: For some odd reason FF is not showing your images, but Safari is. I checked your link as well and the site is not showing your images either. :|

i post my revision today :)

ps: i dont know why FF dont show the picture???
 
0
•••
revision for the 2 logo :)

watermark-fico-devnet3.jpg
 
0
•••
Logo Proposition for WEBDEVNET (Web Developers Network)
................................................................................
1182134841webdevimg.png
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Entrants,

Thank you all for your wonderful entries. I have decided to declare two winners, since I couldn't decide between the two. They are; ZeniusIVanisher & coolwanz.

Please send me your details via PM.

Thanks in advance,
Richard S
 
0
•••
:) congrats to the 2 winner
 
0
•••
Thanks redundant, and congrats to zenius as well...and to all!

thanks fico.

PM sent. -:)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
good job coolwanz

transaction complete, trader rating left!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back