Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

[REQ-LOGO] Another $40 Contest

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : LOGO Design

Prize : $40.00


Contest End Date & Time : 2/8/2012 at 1800 CST (GMT-6). I reserve the right to end contest early if/when I fall in love.

Size Requirements : Vector and large JPG

Color Requirements : Green and Red... but feel free to go crazy... Green is a definite, red... not so much. Minimal gradients, needs to be simple for print purposed without going full CMYK

General Requirements : This is a game store. I like the Web 2.0 style... but not married to it. Check my past contests for logos I've fallen in love with.

Additional Information : No Additional Info.

I am a very active "art director". You will get a lot of usable feedback. Best of luck to you all!

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Current "not so pretty" logo.
tumblr_lya3n2oatq1ro3orro1_500.jpg
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Question was asked... if I sold video games or traditional games (like Role Playing, Miniature Wargames)... answer is all of the above.
 
0
•••
ok... this one isn't getting any love... what did I do wrong?
 
0
•••
Here's a concept idea to help get things started



Feedback Appreciated​
 
0
•••
Logo idea:
fantasticgames.jpg


feedback is appreciated.:)
 
0
•••
my try

6830660475_0c43e0d792_z.jpg


any feedback will be appreciated

thanks
 
0
•••
Here's my idea

If you like it I can refine it, let me know. I don't enter often

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    128.6 KB · Views: 125
0
•••
Here's a concept idea to help get things started



Feedback Appreciated​

I like the text. I think the green needs to be more... green :) I hate the guy eating the controller. :)

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

If you like it I can refine it, let me know. I don't enter often

attachment.php

More web2.0, less 1980 dot matrix :)

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Logo idea:
fantasticgames.jpg


feedback is appreciated.:)

I like the circular logo idea... im not in love with the font.

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

my try

6830660475_0c43e0d792_z.jpg


any feedback will be appreciated

thanks

The font here is great. I like the idea of a circular logo, but this one isn't it. More of a button... maybe with a 01(onoff) symbol... maybe... hmmm... play with it a bit...
 
0
•••
Hi,

Here's an idea:

ebbl13.jpg


Feedback is appreciated, thanks.
 
1
•••
.....
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Hi,

Here's an idea:

ebbl13.jpg


Feedback is appreciated, thanks.

I think this is pretty cool. It's just missing something to show it isnt just a video game store... maybe a die or something?
 
0
•••
.....
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Variation!

fantasticgames_01.png


---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

fantasticgames_02.png

Its not bad... not in love with the font for sure.
 
0
•••
.....
 
Last edited:
0
•••
.....
 
Last edited:
0
•••
revision:
fantasticgames1.jpg
 
0
•••
Hi,

Some revisions:

a1n3af.png


Thanks!
 
0
•••
Hi,

Some revisions:

a1n3af.png


Thanks!

Too busy! :) But this is definitely the front runner.

Maybe an 8/16-bit sword or... something?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
revision:
fantasticgames2.jpg
 
0
•••
Hi,

How about this?

hrx7c3.png


Thanks!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back