NameSilo

[REQ-LOGO] $25 csdate.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

VIP Member
Impact
167
Type*of*Contest*:*[FONT=Arial*Black]LOGO*Design[/FONT]

Prize*:*$25

Contest*End*Date*&*Time*:*10/4/11 12pm cst

Size*Requirements*:*250px*x*150 for site. Able to scale up / down

Color*Requirements*:*general site theme

General*Requirements*:*none

Additional*Information*:*No*Additional*Info.*

Logo will be for www.csdate.com. It's a custom dating script I coded. I'm great with graphic design just I hit a block on this one.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
My entry:tu:

 
0
•••
csdate.png

csdate1.png
 
0
•••
Hi,

csdate.png


---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

csdate_01.png
 
0
•••
Thought I'd throw something in there :)

example1v.png


and something a little 2.0 ish :)

example2s.png
 
Last edited:
0
•••
csdate_02.png
 
0
•••
csdate.jpg
 
0
•••
And the winner is virginart... Please pm me payment info
 
0
•••
0
•••
Congrats on the win virginart
-----------------------------

Please remember to update the thread once you both confirm files / payment so we can close the contest.

Thanks,

Eric Lyon
Member Services
 
0
•••
Any updates as to the progress here yet?

Thanks,

Eric Lyon
Member Services
 
0
•••
I think -Ray- is waiting for Paypal. He has just set up a Paypal account to pay me.
 
0
•••
I think -Ray- is waiting for Paypal. He has just set up a Paypal account to pay me.

Understandable, thanks for the upodate so far.

Eric Lyon
Member Services
 
0
•••
I think -Ray- is waiting for Paypal. He has just set up a Paypal account to pay me.

Just waiting for the bank deposit verification. should be done tomorrow because of the holiday. I do apologize for this. I will provide $5 more for the hassle. I should have specified google checkout
 
0
•••
Any Updates here?

Eric Lyon
Member Services
 
0
•••
0
•••
just sent the money
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back