[REQ-LOGO] $25 csdate.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

VIP Member
Impact
167
Type*of*Contest*:*[FONT=Arial*Black]LOGO*Design[/FONT]

Prize*:*$25

Contest*End*Date*&*Time*:*10/4/11 12pm cst

Size*Requirements*:*250px*x*150 for site. Able to scale up / down

Color*Requirements*:*general site theme

General*Requirements*:*none

Additional*Information*:*No*Additional*Info.*

Logo will be for www.csdate.com. It's a custom dating script I coded. I'm great with graphic design just I hit a block on this one.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
anyone?
 
0
•••
logo_csdate.jpg
 
0
•••
Like the concept. Not to sue about the green
 
0
•••
cs1.png







csdate.com2.png
 
Last edited:
0
•••
removed
 
Last edited:
0
•••
removed
 
Last edited:
0
•••
logo_csdate-1.jpg
 
0
•••
keep em comin
 
Last edited:
0
•••
removed
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Contest Closed.. no winner.. as i don't like any of the designs
As per section rules, there MUST be a winner selected from the entries on NamePros.

Please review the rules, then look over the designs to select a winner.

Thanks,

Eric Lyon
Member Services
 
0
•••
jonname i like it, i just don't feel it goes with the theme.
good designer I'm not feeling the design.

Im extending the contest 48hrs and upgrading the prize to 25. admin please edit my title
 
0
•••
Contest extension approved

Get your submissions in designers and good luck to everyone. :)

Eric lyon
Member Services
 
0
•••
raytech2.png





raytech.png
 
Last edited:
0
•••
logo_csdate-2.jpg
 
0
•••
Nice software -Ray-. At first I was just looking but couldn't resist, so here's my design proposal, with two color variations and examples of usage.


csdateexample1.png


csdateexample2.png


100% Vector format, scalable.

I hope you get a logo design that fits what you need.
 
0
•••
Great job virgil I like it

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

What does it look like without the white stroke
 
0
•••
Great job virgil I like it

What does it look like without the white stroke


Hey -Ryan-, I'm glad you liked it. Here's a quick example of what the logo looks like without the white stroke.

csdateexample3a.png
 
0
•••
csdater.png






csdate2.png





csdate2b.png
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Looks good guys. Jon I really like the top one of your newest entries. I will be announcing the winner tomorrow around noon do good luck
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back