NameSilo

domain RentYachts (.)com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domnet

Established Member
Impact
2
Hi All:

Please appraise RentYachts (.)com.

Obviously its not megayachts, but I think it has some solid value.

What do you think?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Decent, but the grammar of it is a bit forced.

Example: A boat can be a "charter yacht" or one can charter a yacht, so charter is a verb or adjective here.

RentYachts can only be a verb.
Further, people do not "rent yachts", they rent a single yacht.
Nonethless a nice market and I'd put it at $100
 
0
•••
brackis said:
Decent, but the grammar of it is a bit forced.

Personally, I think the name makes sense, even though Charter Yachts is better. It's like rent homes, rent cars, rent bikes, rent boats, etc.

I'd say to a reseller, somewhere potentially in the $xxx range.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back