IT.COM

opinion .Rentals - Sleeper gTLD ?

NameSilo
Watch

mr-x

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Highest .rentals sale was vacation.rentals for $500,300.

I purchased motorhome.rentals in 2014 with a annual renewal price of $70. I was surprised to find it had type-in and search referral traffic from the time I parked the domain at SEDO. I purchased oregon.rentals at the same time but let it expire because it had no traffic.

I think names like tool.rentals, nyc.rentals would also perform well. Considering the number people using add-blockers, I think the stats below make this domain a worth developing.

upload_2021-7-9_6-42-6.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like the extension, it has great potential, not just with geo or physical/tangible items. Rentals are also a big thing in the digital streaming/entertainment industry.

I believe @Alessandro Couteau recently sold a very nice geo .rentals name.

•••
I like the extension, it has great potential, not just with geo or physical/tangible items. Rentals are also a big thing in the digital streaming/entertainment industry.

I believe @Alessandro Couteau recently sold a very nice geo .rentals name.

Thanks for the mention Grego,

And yessir, I recently sold Dallas.Rentals with the assistance of ROTD,

Hoping that the new owner develops it out.

Now if I could just find a DeFi start up who wants to own e.credit ;) I heard that BTC Cash ABC founded by Amaury Sećhet just rebranded to e.cash

•••
I don't really like new extensions that much, but "rentals" does make sense after certain keywords and top GEOs.

Brad

•••
Back