NameSilo

domain RenminbiWallet .com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andreas B.

Top Member
Impact
3,691
Renminbi is the official currency of China.

The money is called yuan, in everyday life.

(this thing costs ... yuan)

What do you think, how much can I ask for this domain?

I thought, if things really unfold as predicted, and e-money (CBDCs, Central Bank Digital Currency) becomes a huge thing,
I could theoretically ask for +$20k.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Low-xx to High-xx
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back