Dynadot

advice Renewal Costs

NameSilo
Watch

satsdifference.com

Love God Love LifeRestricted (85-100%)
Impact
This should be a saving discussion for our industry.

Renewal Costs (instead of .com?)

I started January 1999. I believe domain name owning has yet to be mainstreamed with all this free social media traffic driving instead. It's been a long time. Many People have come and gone.

From chatroom/Infinity: "..and that is what we are hoping for generally in 80's i'd upgrade and basically trade-in 100 baseball cards for to score the big one"

Jack Bogle our chairman from the board of my alums' highschool Blair Academy, who founded The Index
Fund @ Vanguard, said In Investing its what you don't spend.

-have a special day

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The internet is forever. Social media is a subsidiary of it. Snap Chat, a new entry to social media compete wit FB, acquired premium domain, Snap.com, part of re-brand. It's more common than you think.

Facebook.com used to be called "thefacebook.com". It bought the domain Facebook.com for $200,000 cash.

In 2006, Twitter original domain was Twttr.com. The domain Twitter.com was owned by someone else since 2000. Six months later, Twitter founders fixed the mistake and bought the domain, Twitter.com for $7,500.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back