Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Removed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

ggsoftware

New Member
Impact
0
Removed
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Don't know why .us is not available through Namejet, I don't have any experience with this extension.

However, what I do know is that generally if a domain is already in pendingdelete stage, then it doesn't matter who the "partner" is. The domain will be available to reg by any dropcatcher when it actually drops.

The best scenario would have been to backorder/participate in the pre-drop auction at the partner after the domain expired. At this point, I think you will need to backorder at all the major dropcatchers if you really want it.
 
0
•••
However, what I do know is that generally if a domain is already in pendingdelete stage, then it doesn't matter who the "partner" is. The domain will be available to reg by any dropcatcher when it actually drops.

The best scenario would have been to backorder/participate in the pre-drop auction at the partner after the domain expired. At this point, I think you will need to backorder at all the major dropcatchers if you really want it.

Thanks for the input. Do you know any good smaller drop catchers other than NameJet, Pool.com and SnapNames?
 
0
•••
The best scenario would have been to backorder/participate in the pre-drop auction at the partner after the domain expired. At this point, I think you will need to backorder at all the major dropcatchers if you really want it.
 
0
•••
Don't know why .us is not available through Namejet, I don't have any experience with this extension.

However, what I do know is that generally if a domain is already in pendingdelete stage, then it doesn't matter who the "partner" is. The domain will be available to reg by any dropcatcher when it actually drops.

The best scenario would have been to backorder/participate in the pre-drop auction at the partner after the domain expired. At this point, I think you will need to backorder at all the major dropcatchers if you really want it.

Hi,
Backorder is nice idea, but in case of .us only american re-seller helps you a lot.
 
0
•••

Similar threads

3 replies
226 views
2 replies
230 views
2 replies
281 views
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back