Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain relation.online

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrwebmaster

Established Member
Impact
13
relation.online

Should I renew it or let it expire?

Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
IMO is a nice topic, I would try it into auction and see what happens :)
 
0
•••
IMO is a nice topic, I would try it into auction and see what happens :)
Renew fee is not expensive. I would say wait for end user. new tlds are not popular among domainers.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
It depends wether de name is associated with the gtld. For example I got thoose: Rubik.toys - Trip.Voyage
Perhaps worthless for some, perhaps catchy and rare for others, consider that on this world there are a lot of missunderstood sales. I see relation is perfectly associated with .online . I see chance on that What the others opinion? Let's see
 
0
•••
.online renewal fee is high. Though this domain sound catchy and special therefore you can wait for buyer. I will prefer 3 .com instead of 1 .online. By the way clouds.security is available at regular price.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
I am a big fan of .online, but personally I do not feel keyword "relation"...still, it can fetch mid XXX, while probabilities are pretty low for this keyword - so not really sure here, but if you can keep it with registrars where renewal for .online is cheap, then why not :)
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back