Not open for further replies.

mrwebmaster

Established Member
Impact
relation.online

Should I renew it or let it expire?

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
IMO is a nice topic, I would try it into auction and see what happens :)

•••
IMO is a nice topic, I would try it into auction and see what happens :)
Renew fee is not expensive. I would say wait for end user. new tlds are not popular among domainers.

Last edited:
•••
It depends wether de name is associated with the gtld. For example I got thoose: Rubik.toys - Trip.Voyage
Perhaps worthless for some, perhaps catchy and rare for others, consider that on this world there are a lot of missunderstood sales. I see relation is perfectly associated with .online . I see chance on that What the others opinion? Let's see

•••
.online renewal fee is high. Though this domain sound catchy and special therefore you can wait for buyer. I will prefer 3 .com instead of 1 .online. By the way clouds.security is available at regular price.

Last edited:
•••
I am a big fan of .online, but personally I do not feel keyword "relation"...still, it can fetch mid XXX, while probabilities are pretty low for this keyword - so not really sure here, but if you can keep it with registrars where renewal for .online is cheap, then why not :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back