domain REKTS.COM 5L

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Griux

Established Member
Impact
31
Hi Guys!

Do you think that, rekts.com have any value?

“Rekt”, also known as #rekt, is an Internet slang term which is shorthand for “wrecked,” which is often used in online gaming to indicate that someone has been defeated or embarassed, in a similar vein to the term “pwned”


Thank you so much!!!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sorry, but no, I personally don't.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Log. tv please appraisal on this sir

I specialize in .coms where I have good precision. I cannot appraise correctly other gtlds than .com / .net / .org.
 
0
•••
I specialize in .coms where I have good precision. I cannot appraise correctly other gtlds than .com / .net / .org.
Thank you for your reply can aparsaial this domain sir snap69.com
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back